Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color 9N Coastal Dune Dark Blonde 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Product DescriptionNatural Instincts is the only hair color clinically proven healthier. * Its system is formulated with aloe, vitamins and no ammonia. So you get all the gorgeous, without all the guilt. (*Natural Instincts non-permanent Level 2 vs. leading Triple Protection permanent Level 3 color creme: Based on amount of surface damage)
- Non permanent, ammonia-free formula works in just 10 minutes
- Lasts through 28 shampoos
- Gently blends away gray
- Includes Natural Instincts Week 2 Color Refresher, a conditioning creme formula that deposits color pigments 15 days after coloring
- Includes Color Treat Conditioner for radiant and healthy-looking color
- Gently blends away gray.
- Includes Color Treat Conditioner for radiant and healthy-looking color.
- Includes Natural Instincts week 2 color refresher, a conditioning creme formula that deposits color pigments 15 days after coloring.
- Lasts through 28 shampoos.
- Leaves no visible root line.
- Non permanent, ammonia-free formula works in just 10 minutes.
- Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Conditioner For Color-Treated Hair 23.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
- Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Hair Shampoo For Color-Treated Hair 23.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
- Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color Shine Happy 00 Clear Shine Treatment 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Average Customer Review
(191 customer reviews)
47 of 50 people found the following review helpful
level 2 is the way to go!, August 28, 2004
Shelley Gammon "Geek" (Kaufman, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color 02 Sahara Light Blonde 1 Kit (Pack of 3) (packaging may vary) (Health and Beauty)Level one rinses only last a week or two before your original color pokes through again. Level 3 is a permanent rinse - so when your hair grows, the different color in your roots has a stark contrast. I love the Natural Instincts level 2 rinses. The color lasting power varies depening on the color of your natural hair and the color you select. I leave color on for over the maximum 20 minutes or it just won't take - but the color is truly natural in appearance and doesn't look like some freakish tone - even when it fades after about 30 shampoos. It starts to gently fade at about the time different colored roots start showing, so you don't get a stark difference - it just looks like your hair is changing colors on its own - slowly and gracefully - giving you a day or even a week to put off before coloring your hair again.
44 of 50 people found the following review helpful
Why did you change a great product?, August 23, 2011
Gina Salamone - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color 24, Clove, Medium Cool Brown 1 Kit (Pack of 3) (packaging may vary) (Health and Beauty)To Clariol
I love, love, love the old version of your medium brown color. Why on earth did you change the formula, with that stupid 2 week refresher that turns your hair reddish? On top of it, the newer formula dries out your hair and does not last as long. Please go back to the oringal formulas, please!!!!! I loved the older version, it beautifully colored my hair, and it made my hair silky smooth and healthy.
GO Back to Orginal Version, or else this customer will leave you!
32 of 38 people found the following review helpful
Week 2 Color Fresh a big disappointment!!!, March 30, 2011
Angela C. Baranowski (Saint Charles, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color 28 Nutmeg Dark Brown 1 Kit (Pack of 3) (packaging may vary) (Health and Beauty)I have used Natural Instincts for several years. It seems to be the next best semi-permanent haircolor to L'Oreal's discontinued Colorspa, although this particular color looks harshly uniform until several shampoos after first coloring. My real concern, and the reason for the low rating, is the newly added "Week 2 ColorFresh! Revitalizer". The instructions are to use it 2 weeks after coloring. Here are my issues with it:
1. You have to put it on in the shower after you wash your hair, so unless you have a mirror handy, you can't watch what you're doing.
2. It leaves a stain on the scalp and skin. This is not a subtle stain. It is reminiscent of poorly and excessively applied self-tanner from the 1980s, with a strong, unnatural orange cast.
3. It doesn't have staying power. I was able to remove it from my hairline and scalp with eye makeup remover (nevermind the mess that made). Then, it washed away completely in the next shampoo. What a joke...Read more